Learn how to make keto bone broth soup!
See my secret, but simple recipe, and also learn the benefits of why bone broth soup is so healthy for you.
Bone broth is one of the best keto-friendly foods you should be making (and its easy!). Bone broth is perfect in cooking to boost the flavor of meals or to add healthy gelatin and nutrients to keto meals.
Drinking bone broth is one of my favorite ways to get sodium, magnesium and potassium and beat out “keto-flu”. Just pour some in a mug – sip and enjoy!
Why is bone broth good for you?
- Heals leaky gut
- High in minerals (calcium, phosphorus)
- Amazing for your thyroid
- Fights adrenal fatigue from abuse of stimulants (like caffeine)
- Lot of electrolytes (magnesium, sodium and potassium) – helps beat and cure “keto-flu”
- Reduces inflammation – the major cause of heart disease
- Great source of gelatin and collagen. Keeps your joints, ligaments, tendons and bones healthy and reduces joint pain.
- Assists with muscle repair – good for people that workout a lot
- Stronger nails and hair
- Helps to fight infections like cold and flu
My Ingredients Used:
- 3-4 Garlic cloves (as much as you want)
- 1-2 tablespoon Himalayan Salt
- Any spice you want for flavor – I used David's peri peri seasoning (GMO free)
- 4-5 Bay leaves
The "I Love My Instant Pot" Keto Diet Recipe...
Instant Pot Ultra 6 Qt 10-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable... (Read Reviews)
Was $188.63 Buy together now for $171.14 You Save $17.49 (9%)